- 5 Prompts to Improve your Lessons and Teaching Materials
- Best FREE Generative AI Tools
- Generate Self-Marking Quizzes for Google and Microsoft Forms with Diffit.me
- D-ID: Bring Historical Characters back to Life
- Twee: Generate a Text with Activities
In this video, I show how to bring back to life any historical characters with D-ID.
Although this is a paid tool, subscriptions start for as little as $5 per month, so it’s very affordable if you are going to use it.
This tool is particularly useful for History teachers, but any subject can benefit from on-demand lectures by any past or present character.
There is a catch: to avoid deep fakes, the app doesn’t let you use any real photos of famous people, but you can use AI-generated images instead.
I leave below two versions of George Washington talking about the challenges of writing the American Constitution, one in English and one in Spanish, both of them generated with a prompt.
I am posting the full video of Sitting Bull that I used to make the tutorial too.
If you find this useful, please share with your friends, follow me on Facebook and Instagram, and subscribe to my YouTube channel.